My blog has been nominated for a Liebster Award by the lovely Cheryl Leia of Classycatsbox. I’m very honoured she thought my blog worthy enough to mention, and I thank her so much for thinking of me. Please show her blog some love. ❤
The Liebster Award is to show appreciation for the little people aka the blogs with 1000 followers or less! There are some rules to play by so let’s get started! 🙂
1. Thank and link to the blog of the person who nominates you
2. Answer the questions asked by who ever nominates you
3. Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 5-11 bloggers with under 1000 followers who you feel deserve the award.
5. Create a set of 11 questions for your nominees to answer
6. Link your nominees to this post to let them know they are nominated.
So I think I covered number 1 but let me plug Classycatsbox one more time! 🙂 Below are my answers to the questions she’s asked me!
1. How long have you been blogging for? I had my own website from 2002-2009 but took quite the hiatus from blogging since 2007. It wasn’t until 2015 that I started up this blog and I’m slowly getting back into things!
2. Do you have a blogging schedule? Sort of. I always update shortly after receiving one of my beauty subscription boxes in the mail!
3. Do you subscribe to any subscription or beauty boxes and if so what’s your favorite? I currently have 4 subscriptions – Ipsy, FabFitFun, Topbox and Luxebox! Choosing a favourite is hard but I’ll say Ipsy!
4. Are you more of a coffee or a tea person (or neither)? I love both! But I’m really hooked on orange pekoe black tea lately!
5. What’s your favorite thing to do on a day off? I just thoroughly enjoy being lazy! It’s so nice to be able to sit down and watch a tv show or play around on the computer without any worries!
6. Do you have a favorite book and if so what is it? The Last Unicorn by Peter S. Beagle is incredible, and has had a lasting impression on me since I read it as a teenager.
7. What’s something you can’t live without in your skincare/makeup routine? Moisturizer for my face, lip balm and…mascara!
8. Choose one: Twitter or Instagram? Tough one but I’ll say Instagram. I love pictures.
9. If you could go anywhere where would it be and why? I would love to visit Holland since it’s where my dad immigrated from, plus it’s beautiful and interesting!
10. What does a day off look like for you? I try to relax as much as possible – watch a movie, play a video game, etc. I also try to visit with a friend! Unfortunately, I may have to do the laundry or clean the apartment, also. XD
11. What’s your favorite music style? I love a little bit of everything. My musical tastes are pretty diverse. If I had to pick, I’d just say all types of pop since that covers a lot. 🙂
11 Random Facts About Myself
- My favourite animal is a tiger, and I have one tattooed on my back.
- I’m a mom to the sweetest little 4 and a half year old boy, who means more than life itself to me!
- I’m addicted to the smell of coconut, but generally dislike the taste.
- I am constantly searching for my “holy grail” beauty products, and once I find them, I usually don’t stray!
- Animated movies make me happy – especially Disney!
- Sometimes I feel like a child trapped in an adult’s body!
- I have been dying my hair blond since 2008, and I want a change, but I just know I look so much better blond.
- My niece tragically passed away from SMA at only 13 months old.
- I couldn’t live without pets – I currently have a 16 year old dog, and 9 year old cat.
- I’m super shy, don’t know what to say to people, and suffer from anxiety and depression.
- I love the Final Fantasy games. My favourite is FFVIII.
Nominees – Here are the blogs I have nominated for the Liebster Award!
11 Questions for my Nominees
- What inspired you to start blogging?
- What is your “holy grail” beauty item?
- What are you most looking forward to doing this summer?
- What is your favourite childhood memory?
- Do you consider yourself a girly girl or a tomboy (or a mix)?
- Do you have a “guilty pleasure?”
- What was the last concert you went to?
- Which fictional character do you most closely identify with?
- What is the most important trait in a partner?
- What is your favourite online shopping store?
- Do you have any pets?
That’s it, that’s all! Thanks again for the nomination! ❤